- Apr. 2019 – Present
- Member of Ono Lab. at Tokyo Metropolitan University
- Master’s student in the Department of Computer Science, Graduate School of System Design, Tokyo Metropolitan University
- Apr. 2017 – Mar. 2019
- Member of Ushio Lab. at Osaka University
- B.S. degree in Engineering. Division of Intelligent Systems Science Course, Department of System Science, Osaka University School of Engineering Science, Japan.
- Apr. 2012 – Mar. 2017
- Graduated from Department of Electronics and Information Course, Osaka Prefecture University College of Technology
- Apr. 2021 – Mar. 2024 (Expected): DC1 Research Fellow, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- May 2019 – Now: Research Assistant, Graduate School of Systems Design, Tokyo Metropolitan University
- Aug. 2020 – Oct. 2020: Research Internship, LINE Corporation
- Mar. 2018: Internship, FAN Communications, Inc.
- Nov. 2017 – Mar. 2019: Internship, Arcadia, Inc.
- Japanese (native)
- English (conversant)
- Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere)
- fish shell
- RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis)
- VHDL, Verilog HDL